Life’s been busy, and I haven’t been posting. I have a few things I want to mention that I’ll write more about later.
- A health issue I haven’t said much about, but now I know what it is, and what to do.
- I’ve been horrible about eating out, and drinking beer. Today, I broke the trend, cooked, and ate better.
- I drove to work two days last week. I even paid $8.75/day to park *eek!*
- I had an appointment with my doctor in New Albany this morning, so I rode in the bitter cold to the appointment, then to the lab for blood work, then to work. After work I rode to the drugstore before heading home. 30 miles in 15-20 degree temperatures was a testament to my dedication, or insanity, you choose.
- I’m still gaining weight. I am weighing, but haven’t caught up on posting it here.
- After more diet & health research, I’ve started taking 5000 IU of Vitamin D per day.
- I put Christmas lights on my bike again this year. I’m sorry I don’t have pictures yet. I’ve gotten a lot of positive comments from random strangers.
- I put the studded tires on my LHT. It seems I was a bit premature, as the roads have been fine, but I really don’t want to change tires again already.
- I still haven’t started my upper-body exercises in earnest.
- My moods have been up and down. I feel great today, but last week had some hellish days.
Anyway, I’ll have more to say later. I’ve got things to do, then I’m going to bed.